Friday 15 May 2015

Putting Sound To The BBC 4 Ident Animation

The next thing that I had to do was add music which was hard because I wanted a calm and soft melody to put behind the footage, but I couldn't find one that would fit with the animation. In the end I found previous BBC 4 music and placed that into my animation because it seems that they use nearly most of the BBC 4 idents with the same music. 

To do this I used youtube converter to get the music of off youtube and place it into my animation. After that I just messed about with the music so that it would fit with my animation and then added some easing in and easing out to the music at the beginning and end. Also I added a light and a camera to the composition which adds a depth of field, as well as making the composition look more 3D in my opinion.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment