Monday 18 May 2015

Applied Animation: Final Crit

The final crit is where I showed my peers and my tutor my animations for applied animation, which went well in my opinion because they all laughed at my E4 animation and they thought my 3D animation for the BBC 4 was cool. However, there were a few suggestions that people said that I could change about my animation, the suggestions said were; in my stop motion animation at the end the E4 logo is a bit low down on the screen, and that maybe I could digitally stamp the E4 logo in the middle of the screen.

Also in the BBC 4 animation people said that again near the end I could move the cubes further back away from the screen so you can focus on all the boxes properly, and they said that the camera could be smoother when panning through the boxes but I feel that I won't have enough time to fix the camera moving around.

Throughout the rest of the week I think I might go back to the animations and mess around with them until I feel happy with the out come. I'm also going to figure out if I can change the Indiana Jones theme music in my stop animation because of copyright reasons.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment