Wednesday 13 May 2015

Putting Moving Images On The 3D Boxes


Putting moving images on the boxes in my animation was quite the task to do. This was because I had to get the net for the boxes and put them into after effects, then I had to get the videos, from which I downloaded from youtube of the shows, and put the video into the boxes net. After I rendered that out I went back into maya and placed the net I'd just rendered in after effects onto the box as an image sequence. I did this five times for each box, so it did take me a long time to finish putting textures on to the boxes. 

I feel like this looks so much better that the previous ones I've done because the moving images in the boxes make it a lot more entertaining to watch. I still need to put a background to the animation and i need to sort out the camera angle at the end because the big BBC 4 logo is too near the top of the screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment