Wednesday 13 May 2015

Animating in Maya: Pendulum

The other week we started animating in maya, and for me this was really exciting because I've really wanted to learn how to do 3D animation. Most people found it very frustrating getting use to it but I found it alright however at some points Matt (out tutor) was going a bit too fast. The work surface of maya is quite similar to other softwares I've used in the past so I found it easy to get use to it.

What we did to start with was a simple pendulum, just to get use familiar with the software and I found it to be simple enough to use and I'm pleased with my pendulum I've created. Hopefully after a while I'll be comfortable enough to use maya on my own and produce things on there which look difficult but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment