Friday 15 May 2015

E4 Ident Stop Motion Animation

When I finished editing the stop animation I got some of my peers to take a look at it for my to see if it was comedic and if the sound effects came in at the right time. All of my peers said the the stop animation was comedic and well edited, but one of my peers pointed out to me that the Wilhelm scream came in a bit too early. So I went back to the footage and just edited it a bit more so that the sound would match the stop animation, then hopefully I'd be finished with it.


Overall I'm quite pleased with the final out come of my stop motion animation and I like how I've used many different angle shots with the camera, also I like movements when Indiana Jones is faced with the obstacles in his way. However, what I'd like to of done was re-film the whole thing but in one camera shot just to see if it would of looked better, but I didn't feel like I had enough time to do this. One thing I would change in the stop animation would be the rolling rock that appears at the end because I wanted everything to be make from lego and I feel it would of looked a lot better and professional.   

P.S the footage above I had to export it was a video thats make for web because the original footage couldn't fit because it was about 200 mb and blogger only allows films up to 100 mb.

No comments:

Post a Comment