Monday 18 May 2015

Copyright Problem

Up until now I didn't realise that the music in my stop motion animation would get banned if I uploaded on the internet, just because I used the Indiana Jones theme tune throughout my animation. This would get banned because of the copyright law and how I didn't get permission from the song writer/producer to use his song in my animation.

I know that if I use another persons song/music in my animation I will need the permission and if I use a cover of a song I'll need permission from the person who did the cover and again the song writer/producer. If I do use the audio I will have to put in a disclaimer in the video to say that the song I've used isn't my own.

However, I do feel like I might try and find a different song that sounds similar to the Indiana Jones theme tune, just so that I've got less of a chance having a copyright problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment