Friday 15 May 2015

BBC 4 Ident Animtion

This is the final BBC 4 ident animation, which show a range of television programs to watch on the channel. I produced this using Maya and After Effects because they're the two softwares I;m most comfortable with and I've done a stop motion animation for E4 as well. The one thing I like with this animation is that I've managed to put the TV programs into the boxes, because I thought that this would be so mush complicated that expected. Another thing I like is the was they all come together at the end, I did this so you can see all the TV programs clearly on the boxes.

The one thing that I'm not too pleased with is that the camera moves a little bit too fast when it goes through the boxes because you can't get a good look at most of the TV programs. The one thing I would change would be the background because I feel if I put a bit more effort into the background as I did with the boxes it would look a lot better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment