Tuesday 19 May 2015

E4 Ident Research

Looking at some animations really helped me figure out how I wanted my animation to look and feel, and what it was going to be about. I know I wanted to do a stop motion animation for my E4 animation so I looked at some animation that was on the E4 website and I also looked at some stop animations on youtube.

This animation I looked at was about Superman fighting Batman but realistically. It was done by using lego and added effects here and there, but the best thing about this is how smooth the animation feels and looks which is want I want my animation to look like.


This stop motion animation was for the E4 ident but in my opinion I've seen better but I like the idea behind this piece. I also like how they incorporate the E4 logo in with the lego which is something which I want to do.

I'm wanting to animate with lego because it looks cool and I think it will be easy to animate with because I won't have to build characters, but I will have to build an environment for my animation instead.




No comments:

Post a Comment