Tuesday 19 May 2015

Improvement on My Final E4 Animation

After looking back at my animation and after people have given my feedback on it I've realised that it needed a few changes. So the thing that I changed about it was the ending because when Indiana Jones is on the floor and the E4 logo is next to him the framing of the logo was wrong, it was too close to the bottom of the screen. To change this I added in a digital E4 logo on After Effects so that is in the middle of the screen, and I've also added in a sound effect to go with the logo, which is a punching sound because I wanted the the E4 logo looking like its been hit on screen.

However, I did talk about changing the Indiana Jones theme music previously but unfortunately I could not find any music that sounded similar to an Indiana Jones theme. So I just left the music in because I've already talked about copyright problems.  

No comments:

Post a Comment