Thursday 14 May 2015

Applied Animation: The Model P.2

In the next model lesson that we had we had to put padding in the middle section of out model to make it look like it had a belly, also it was to reduce the amount weight of the model so that when we add the plasticine it doesn't fall over.

Next was adding the plasticine to the model which was to me the hardest, but coolest part of the model making because you can start to see your 2D design turn into a 3D model and you could actually play about with it. The actual making and shaping the model with plasticine took so long because you'd get the plasticine in the right place but then you'd have to smooth it out, but once you've smoothed it, it was in the wrong position again, which was very annoying!

Once I'd created the shape of the character I then had to add the clothes and some additional features like the face and a necklaces, however the face took the most effort because my character had a bear hoody which put even more weight on his head. Overall I am quite pleased with the out come of me model, but I would like to of added different coloured plasticine but we wen't allowed to because that would us up too much materials.

   


















No comments:

Post a Comment