Thursday 14 May 2015

E4 Ident Stop Animation: Set Design

My idea for the set design was a jungle type feel, where Indiana Jones would run through to get to the E4 logo. I wanted to make the whole set from lego so I tried looking online for indiana Jones lego sets but they're either too expensive or none existent, so what I had to do was go the the lego store iN Leeds and fill up a couple of buckets full of green and drown lego blocks and I also put in some trees and pieces of grass. The Buckets cost ma quite a bit of money which was £35, so I hoped that the amount of lego I got was going to be enough.















When I got back to my flat I realised that when I started putting together my lego set I didn't have enough pieces, which really annoyed me because it looks like I needed to go back and buy a lot more next time I go to the lego store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment