Tuesday 28 February 2017

Extended Practice: Robot Character Tests

I decided to do two different tests with the robot character, one where the robot character is just standing still in the T-Pose position and dissolves, and the other one is with the character and some motion capture data placed on it along it the character dissolving as well. 

Again I added a volume axis field to the scene so that when the particles emit from the character it'll be dramatic and have more motion in the flow. However I have made the field a bit too strong so the particles fly off at a rapid speed, which makes it look a bit odd in the scene and not pretty to look at. The field is too strong because the scale of the character and the whole scene is very large so I had to up the effectivity of the field because the default settings weren't doing anything, but I increased the settings too much.  



No comments:

Post a Comment