Wednesday 8 February 2017

Extended Practice: Moodboards

Before I started the character design process I decided to create some moodboards and research the human form and how I'd like my characters to look. For the girl character I know I wanted her to wear tight clothing like a leotard so that it expresses the human form and it exaggerates the transformation from when the girl turns into the robot. 


For the robot character I still wanted the robot to have a human like form because it needs to hide underneath the girl model but I also wanted it to look futuristic with simple panels and have the joints separate from the body. This will exaggerate the fact that it's a robot performing. With the robot as well I didn't want to give it a face because it would look too uncanny, I was thinking of giving the robot a full face visor to emphasize the futuristic technology. 


No comments:

Post a Comment