Wednesday 8 February 2017

Extended practice: Research

Shadow & Light (new audio) from Mat Clark on Vimeo.

I've also looked at some work from my tutor Mat Clark, who has done some walk/run/jump animations using particle effects so this is a great chance for me to ask him how he was able to create that look and effect on the character he used. Mat made the transition of the character to the particles look so fluid, which is what I would like for my animation and I feel as though it might have something to do with the texture he uses on the characters, but I'll have to ask him.

To get this kind off effect I'll have to experiment within Maya using stock mocap footage and creating different particle effects on the character to see how the particles fall off the character and how they flow from the character to the grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment