Saturday 21 November 2015

Character and Narrative: Posed and Turnaround

After I've done al the modelling and rigging for the character I now have to pose my character on a plinth and do a turnaround of the pose. For the pose I decided to make the demo character look like it's in a dramatic scene shouting WHY or NO because I thought it would look theatrical. For the plinth I went simple and just got a cylinder and moved the vertices around so that it would look like a a tiny stage. The lighting is positioned so the the light hits the character from above, just so that it gives the look of the whole thing more intensity.

Positioning the character was simple enough to do because all I had to do was move the legs apart and bend them a little, move the arms up and bend them to, curl the fingers and ark the back. It may seem like a simple pose but the simplest of poses can change the tension of a scene so quickly.       



No comments:

Post a Comment