Saturday 21 November 2015

Character and Narrative: Finishing touches on Demo Character

For the finishing touches to the demo character all I had to do was take off some attributes that were not needed, just so that it doesn't look overly cluttered with stuff that I do not need. For example the head only moves in the rotational values so it doesn't need to show the translation or the scale values as well. By hiding and locking the translation and scale values on the head that means that I won't be able to move the head by mistake, I'll only be able to move the head in the rotational values.

 I found this process easy enough to do because it's just getting rid of things I do not need, but it was a long task to do because I had to do this for every controller. I also cleaned up the outliner so that I have groups for certain things i.e. mesh group, skeleton group, controller group, etc. I did this so that when I come back to animate this character I'll understand where everything is and what it is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment