Saturday 21 November 2015

Character and Narrative: Connecting Controllers to Skeleton on Demo Character

Connecting the controllers to the skeleton was simple enough to do because I've done it before on my spider model, however there was more to do so it did take longer than expected. I did find one bit harder than the rest because I made a mistake on the legs. This mistake was that instead of putting a rotation plane solver in the leg I put a single chain solver in, which meant that when it came to connecting the point constraint to the knee it wouldn't let me and I got so stressed and couldn't figure out why, until my tutor came over and told me what I'd did wrong. 

In a way I liked that I had a mistake because I found out how to solve the problem I had and then I could help my peers out when the same problem happened to them. I feel like I've leant and understood how to properly rigg a leg using IK handles.   


No comments:

Post a Comment