Tuesday 5 January 2016

Responsive: Do It In Ten


This is my first responsive brief that I entered in the composition 'Do It In Ten' where you have to create a ten second animation based on the theme that they provide you with ever month. For this months theme it was chilly (but not the food chilly), so I decided to create an animation about a guy how can't decide what he wants from the fridge and it takes him two hours, but after the two hours are up he's frosted over and can't move but you can see that he is still unsure on what he wants from out of the fridge.

I thought I'd do this because it has some comedy factor to it and can be relatable to some people when they can't decide what they want from the fridge. I think that if I could do this animation again I'd change how I edited it together so that it would look smoother and maybe change the background because it looks to bland. However, it did only have four days to complete this animation because I went on a cruise in December to visit family over christmas and then had christmas so it only left me with a couple of days to finish the monthly brief (but this isn't an excuse I've just got bad time management skills).    

No comments:

Post a Comment