Monday 11 January 2016

Animated Documentary: Research

This video is another that are tutors showed us in the briefing and shows a different style of interviewing someone about there loved ones. I chose to look at this again because it is a documentary about a guy being interviewed about his grandfather, which relates to my family themed documentary brief.

https://vimeo.com/21703827

This inspires me because it is about a guy talking to us about his grandfather about who he was, what he did and them finding out how his grandfather passed away. So this story is similar to mine because it's about someone passing and you hear what the guy thought about his grandfather and what he did with him before he passed. This will also help me with my structure of my story and what I can do to make it more powerful because in this story the guy didn't mention that his grandfather had passed till the end, which will have a big affect on the story because he started off light about him. Visually the animation is also inspiring because it's simple animation which just outline animation on textured backgrounds, which compliment the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment