Tuesday 8 December 2015

Character and Narrative: Final Animation

Are final animation involves a spider thats wants an apple that has fallen off of a tree but who is scared about the hight that it has to jump to get the apple, but an inch worm comes along and shows the spider that the hight is not that intimidating so it jumps off. the spider then builds up confidence and jumps too, there both at the bottom with the apple and the inch worm gives the spider a thumbs up, suddenly another apple falls off the tree and crushes the inchworm. The spider is horrified and flings back up to the tree using its web.

I find the animation to be comedic, which pleases me because I know that we've achieved what we wanted are animation to be like. The things that I like about the animation are that the sounds add about 40 percent of the comedy and the best sounds are the squishy ones, another thing I like about our animation are the characters because we were able to make them dumb looking and we were able to rig the characters so that we could make them squishy as well which is great.

However, the things that I don't like about are animation is that some of the sounds have a high pitch tone going through it, which annoyed me when editing the animation in premier. I'm also not a big fan of when the eyes close in first person view because the eyes on the spider aren't in two rows of three on either side, there two big eyes and then one small eye to the side of the big eye and another small eye underneath the big eye. It just bugs me that it doesn't match up right.

The one thing that I would change though is that the spider character can't move its mouth because something when wrong whilst creating the character. to change this I would go back and try to figure out how I could make the mouth move, I think I'd have to unbind the mesh from the rig so that I could get the mouth to move which is a bit of a pain to do. But all in all I'm proud of are animation Oscar and I have made.    

No comments:

Post a Comment