Monday 18 January 2016

Animated Documentary: Character Designs





These are the character designs she has come up with after I gave her her feedback. I like what she has come up with and I also like the texture she has used to draw out the characters because it looks and feels like crayon, which represents the child like style we wanted to get across to the younger audience.

For the cat designs I love the father character because the shape of him represents how is moods are and it represents how the character will be portrayed in the animation. I also like the child kitten because to shows innocence within the story and I like how both mother and child cat are similar but the father cat is different because it portrays the narrative better.

The orangutang designs I like because style wise they are different from the cat but not too different it looks odd, and I also like the simplicity of it because this will help not to district the audience from the narrative. 

All in all I thing Molly has done a good job on designing the characters for are stories and that she has not gone to over the top on the childness style.    

No comments:

Post a Comment