Monday 2 March 2015

Applied Animation: Interim Crit

For this crit we had to discuss to our initial ideas, storyboards, concept art by creating a powerpoint presentation. This is where I showed everyone my ideas for the E4 and BBC 4 idents and hopefully get feedback on sound, style and materials.

What People Thought.
People like that I was doing a stop motion animation for the E4 ident using lego pieces, which for me will be hard because I'm going out of my comfort zone by doing stop motion and not digital animation. For the BBC 4 ident people seemed to thing that if I pull of the digital animation it would be effective and cool.

For the sound I wanted to use the traditional E4 soundtrack because I think it would suit the placement of where the animation would go. However, for the digital animation I thought of using a nice melody from me playing on my guitar which people seemed to like that idea.  

No comments:

Post a Comment