Tuesday 17 March 2015

Visual Language: Sketchbook

Throughout the Visual Language module I have been keeping a sketchbook which is sized A5. This sketch book is mainly for drawing the human figure and drawing faces because those are the things I feel I need to work on, so in this sketch book that is what I'll be working on.

Most of these drawings have been done while I've been at a coffee shop or when we've been at college working .





These two drawings on the left I am quite pleased of because I was woking on drawing expressions you do with the face, so I got two of my friends Malachi and Molly to do a pose for me so that I could draw them.

 With the drawings on the right I was at a coffee shop and on the left of the page I wanted to use pen, to improve my pen drawing abilities. Then I just drew another friend Ollie with pencil because there was nothing else to do.

 
For the pen drawing on the right page I was working on character designs and this was the first thing that came to my mind. I think with this drawing I would like to develop more by adding colour or creating the character on the computer in photoshop to make it look better and cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment