Friday 13 March 2015

Visual Language: Form, Flow, and Force: Strick a Pose

 In this exercise we had to draw out a 20/30 minutes pose so that we could capture the weight and the shape of the person. For this I used only pen and pencil, which I think the pen drawing turned out to be better than the pencil drawing just because of the smooth line on the pen drawing.

Because it was a 20/30 minute exercise everyone found it easier to sit down on a chair so that they could hold the pose for longer, but I would of like it if someone laid down or stood up just to get a different perspective of the model and human form. I can't complain though because my friend Matt did an interesting pose and when I had to pose I sat down, but I did face the chair the other way round just to mix things up a bit.  



No comments:

Post a Comment