Monday 2 March 2015

Development on E4 ident

I decided to develop on on the idea where a bunch of lego men find the massive spinning E4 logo.

The video on the left is created by using the 3D modelling software Maya and making my model of the E4 logo spinning round was alright when I got used to the software. The only thing that I couldn't figure out was how to change the colour of the background so that it's not black.

The other images were created on photoshop demonstrating what's going on in the scene, but I didn't know what to do for the background again so I just felt it.

But to be honest this idea will be hard to animate because I'll need to incorporate stop animation with digital animation using Maya/After Effects without making the lego men and the E4 logo overlap.

No comments:

Post a Comment