Monday 23 March 2015

3D Experimentation on Maya

In this video I was experimenting with 3D environment and how the camera moves round an object within the environment. Also this is another way I could produce my animation of the BBC 4 ident because I want to do my animation in 3D but I will also be experimenting with the software After Effect because I've been using that software for longer so it's familiar to me.

The one thing I would change if I use Maya to do my animation will be the speed of the camera moving around the objects because its too fast, and if I put images on the front of the boxes you won't see them as the camera goes passed. To achieve this I will either add a motion path for the camera to follow so it's smoother and I'll be able to control the speed a lot better, or I will extend the key frames so it takes longer of the action to take place.  

No comments:

Post a Comment