Tuesday 3 March 2015

Development on the BBC 4 Ident

 This is the development on the BBC 4 ident where there are a bunch of boxes with the pictures of the programmes that will be broadcasted on them. then a camera pans across them all then does a 180 degrees turn to show all of the boxes in a pyramid with the BBC 4 logo on top.

To create these images on the right I used photoshop and made a 3D box and then duplicated it five times. Afterwards I found images of the shows that are broadcasted on BBC 4 and using the warp tool on photoshop I placed the images on the boxes.

Then I just demonstrated with the arrows where the camera will be going and how it's going to look but don't forget I'll be doing this all in Maya and After Effects so hopefully it will look better that this.


No comments:

Post a Comment