Monday 2 March 2015

Initial Ideas for the E4 Ident

These are a couple of my initial ideas for the E4 ident that I've roughly drawn out in my sketch book.

The first one I drew out was a simple idea where a bunch of cars are driving around the E4 logo but to be honest I think this isn't one of my best ideas I've had.

Another one I did was a stop motion animation/pixilation because it's about me laying on my desk asleep but the E4 logo comes to life and starts jumping on me, them it goes into the computer screen and flashes to awaken me. I liked this idea but I would need assistance to produce this animation from one of my friends so I don't think I would make this because I don't want to annoy anyone to help me because my friends have loads of work to do.

The third idea I had was a stop motion animation and digital combined so that I could have lego figures finding a massive revolving E4 logo sign and then they all worship the E4 logo by bowing down to it. This was a contender to be my actual animation because I thought it was comedic but also stupid as well, so I decided to to do a bit of concept art for it to see how it would turn out.
   
One of my favourites and possible a contender of being the actual animation I will use is the idea of having a stop motion animation about lego where Indiana Jones finds a temple and works his way through the hidden traps and stuff to get to the lost treasure which is the E4 logo, but then gets killed by a bolder that rolls over Indiana jones. This is a favourite one because I feel it would be fun to animate and construct, plus I haven't really done that much stop motion animation so it will be a cool experiment to try out.

The last idea I had was another simplistic animation using claymation so that a ball rolls over to the E4 logo and eats it, but then the ball starts shaking and explodes and the E4 logo jumps out at the screen. This idea was good but I feel like it's been done somewhere before so I didn't want to repeat this animation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment