Tuesday 1 December 2015

Character and Narrative: Scene 19-20

In the final scene that spider is holding onto a piece of grass watching the inchworm getting squished be the other apple falling on top of it, the spider is in fear and releases the piece of grass and flings bak up to the tree branch in fear. 

This scene was pretty easy to animate because all I had to to was make the spider shake in fear and make the legs release the grass and elevate the spider back up to the tree branch. The hardest part of the animation was making the legs look like they were holding onto the piece of grass and making the release look realistic to. I did this by moving the eight legs one by one so that I don't get confused. 

I then animated the camera but I feel like the camera that I've animated needs to move less because it just makes the view loose focus on what's actually happening in the scene. So I'll change this when it comes to rendering out the frames because it would take too long deleting key frames on a camera.      


No comments:

Post a Comment