Friday 4 December 2015

Character and Narrative: Post production part 1



 In this stage of post production I spoke to Oscar and we both decided on what we where going to do about lighting and just fixing things up so that it will look beautiful as well as funny.

This process took time but when it's done are final  animation will look pleasing to the eye hopefully, and there where some complications because I hadn't used After Effects in a while so I had to get use to it again.



What I did was in the first scene I added a depth of field to the shot so that it look more realistic and so that it would make the shot more dramatic. I did this by duplicating the scene and them adding a mask to the bit I want to blur out to make the effect of depth of field.



After I sorted that out, I then added some colour correction to the scene just so that it adds something to the scene that I can't do in maya, also to brighten things up that didn't work well with the lighting I up in.



Withe the colour correction I placed auto levels on and just tweaked with the white clip and the blend with the original tools so that it brightens up the scene. I also added levels and just messed with the colours so that the colour was to intense but also not too dull. Then I added cc colour offset and changed the green phase in it so that I could add 6.0 more green to the environment.  



No comments:

Post a Comment