Tuesday 1 December 2015

Character and Narrative: Scene 4-5

Carrying from Scene 4/the previous blog, I added some more animation to the spider where the camera changes position to behind the spider and the spider starts to look behind it because it hears a strange noise from behind. 

This was also fun to animated because of the amount the butt jiggles a lot and I'm very immature. But in all seriousness I was going for secondary motion on the butt because it's so big it would look weird if I didn't make the thing jiggle a little bit. I didn't find any real trouble with animating the spider in this scene, he was just turing round so there was not much to do. 

If I had to change anything it would probably be the camera behind the camera because I feel like it moves too quickly panning upwards, so I think Oscar and I are going to have a look at the scene later and see how it fits in with the rest of the scenes.   


No comments:

Post a Comment