Thursday 4 May 2017

Extended Practice: Testing Textures on characters

After creating the textures, I tried them out on the characters in the scene however I did make a couple of mistakes. The mistakes were that I made some of the image sequences for the arm in the wrong order so the arms were disappearing from the top of the shoulder rather than from the hand upwards. I must of made this mistake about two more time after that because the UV maps on the robot and girl character wasn't very clear to read, hens why I kept making the mistakes. 

But after I got every thing fixed the look of the transition from girl to robot looked quite fluid like and in time with on another. I did also have a bit of an issue where the robot character was appearing before the girl character was disappearing but I just had to change the timings of the textures in After Effects. 

Now all I need to do is add particles onto the characters and see how the transition look between the girl and the robot character. I'll be adding the particles with the beam textures I've created where the edges of the white beam are noisy deforming the outer line of the beam and emitting the particles informally and randomly to make the break away more realistic and believable.   



No comments:

Post a Comment