Thursday 11 May 2017

Extended Practice: Press Pack Part 3

The third part of the press pack we have to make a trailer for our animation, so I wanted mine to be dramatic but simple. To do this I made it so that only two or three seconds are shown at a time but with long pauses of blackness inbetween to build up the tension. I have only included the first few snippets of the animation so that I don't show too much off and give anything away.

I edited this together using Premiere Pro and made the short clips fade in and out of each other, I also placed all the credits at the end and none at the beginning so that the name of the animation will be revealed at the end of the trailer. I feel like there are some good bit that I could of placed in to the trailer but I feel like if I did that I would of given too much of the animation away and spoilt the whole experience of the full film.

I didn't really give much thought on the typography in the trailer, I just wanted to go for a font the felt like it was industrial and made to look automated. I felt like doing this would add something to the whole feel of the trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment