Wednesday 10 May 2017

Extended Practice: Press Pack Part 2

As well as creating a bio and synopsis for my animation I have also created a poster and four different stills from my animation to go along in my press pack. The stills that I have taken from my animation are key points and shows the different stages of transformation from the girl character to the robot character. I did this to create a very short almost storyboard look to the stills so that people know from looking at my stills what the animation will entail.













With my poster I wanted to go for a look that didn't really explain mush about the animation but it got people wondering what the animation is about. I didn't want to show the robot character in the poster as well due to the fact that I wanted it to had more of an impact when the robot is revealed in the animation. For the poster itself I wanted to keep it quiet simple and I didn't want to have too much showing, like the poster for x men days of future past where it's just the actors face with the films title and that's it. So I decided that mine will be the girl character on one side of the poster who's walking into shot, so you don;t even see her face, and then the title of the animation 'Break Away' at the top of the poster. I also added a strap line to the poster which is 'When Technology Becomes Reality', I did this because it gives the idea off that the animation is about the growth of tech and how we're walking on a thin line between CG and reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment