Friday 25 March 2016

Responsive: Collaborative Brief - Dazed Finished Videos and Submitting

These are our five final videos for the Dazed brief that Malachi, Olivia and I have made. We've hopefully have shown how individuality can portray independence and have captured the spirit of Dazed magazine. Entering are animations to the D&AD website was easy to do and it only cost me £20 but the others will pay me their share later on.















Over all I feel like are brief went well and I'm pleased with the out come of are animations, and I feel like are time management was alright but if we had to do it again I'd like to plan out are time management and meet up more than once a week. Working with others has made me realise that not everyone works that same way and and you have to work as a team to manage to work load. I also feel like my team management skills have improved because I feel a lot more comfortable expressing my ideas to the team and how I feel about other people work and how to communicate my opinions. I found that as a team we weren't the strongest because are communication as a team was a bit weak, and I feel like are styles could of been intertwined more in the animations. However, if we had to do this again I'd like to improve on are communication skills and try and work on coming up with a style that works between the three of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment