Thursday 3 March 2016

Animated Documentary: Slight Problems

Unfortunately in are team there has been some difficulties involving work and team/time management, this is because Molly has been going through some hard stuff which her self or with her family I'm not to sure, and Malachi isn't giving me any background designs to work from.

With Molly having her own problems to deal with she had also stopped talking to me for a week so that she could sort her own stuff out, this made me worry and it delayed the project a bit because I couldn't talk to her. She is talking to me now but is not coming into college so all are communication has been through messaging each other over the internet, to me this is fine as long as the work gets done. I hope she gets better and starts we seeing her at college any time soon.

Where as for Malachi, he has been coming to college but however hasn't been doing much of this project when he's here. This may be because we are working on another project together and he's working on that I don't know, but I'd like to see more of his work on this project sooner rather than later. Saying this I'm having words with him soon and hopefully we can work things out.    

No comments:

Post a Comment