Thursday 3 March 2016

Animated Documentary: sorting scenes to animate out

Before we could start animating I had to assign everyone scenes to which they could animate to, so what I did was to just tweak the animatic a bit so that I could add indicators to certain scenes for different people to animate.

So doing this I added little coloured squares to different scenes and assigned people a colour so that if a scene had a certain colour a certain person would animate that scene. For example Molly has a green coloured square so whenever a green square comes up in the animatic she has to animate that scene.


Also in the animatic I changed some scenes around and cut some scenes out so that the animation would run through fluidly and not all over the place, I also did this because I felt like there where going to be too much to animate and too much things on the screen at once so the audience won't know what's going on.

I did change the audio in this animatic to because the new audio now didn't match up with the visuals so I changed it round. This also helped arranging the scenes around because the audio was now a better indication of how are animation was going to flow. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment