Thursday 25 February 2016

Responsive: 11 Second Club - Development 3


Animating the second guy as harder because I had to make him act out the audio first to that the character has more actions and not just stood still. Acting out the audio first felt weird but fun at the same time because it was fun to exaggerate everything but hard to think of an action for what the character says. This took me about two to three hours to do, but I also had to figure out where the characters stood because I can't stand them next to each other because they lean in to each other so they would collide into one another. I found that if I stood them opposite each other they wouldn't collide and it looks like they are having a proper conversation, then I just placed cameras behind each others shoulders so that you can still see the characters when they are talking.

Lip sinking the character was alright because all I had to do was attach a camera to the face so that the head wouldn't be constantly moving, plus I've gotten use to lip sinking now so it did't take too long to do. I think the hardest work I had to lip sink was sausage because I didn't really know how to make the mouth shape for the 'S' sound. However, I feel like I've done a good job with animating the two guy and I really like how they react off of one another.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment