Tuesday 24 February 2015

You Spin My Right Round

This is my turn around of the only/most coolest object which are red Beats headphones. to create this video I used photoshop to draw out the object but sketchy then I when over the drawing again but in a thinker pen, afterwards I tried to colour it in but like half way through the colour actually changes which is a bit annoying. I also got told that the headphones come off the page when they spin around so I'll have to go back and just alter it so it doesn't do than. The one thing I like about it is that I think it's a consistent size when the headphones spin around but it was hard to achieve this because I used a place mat to help me spin the headphones around. However, the couple of things that I would change about the turn around is the colour being consistent and I would make the outlines of the headphones thinker and not sketch like just to make it look more appealing to view.    

No comments:

Post a Comment