Tuesday 10 February 2015

Feedback and reflections

The feedback I got for this was that maybe the straight line in the middle could be more 'jagged', also the red shape could of done with lesser gradient because it's too '80's'.
 With this animation people said that they liked that I'd experimented with different media, and that the wave was well animated. But another thing they said was that the explosion could of been messier.
 People didn't seem to like the audio spectrum I used in this animation but they liked the ball popping at the end. At some point I might change my idea for this animation and do something with traditional animation.
In this sound animation they like the style of it because it fitted the music well, and they liked how the ends dropped down while the squiggle moves around.
People have said that this animation felt too uniform and that the shapes are a bit off so I might have to change that at some point. They also said that it worked well with the sound but I could look at the movement more.

No comments:

Post a Comment