Monday 9 February 2015

Applied Animation: Studio Brief 2a

For this brief we have to choose between three different types of task, which are; to create two idents for the TV both 10 seconds long each and these include the channels E4, BBC 4, Discovery channel, CBeebies, Amnesty International, and childline. The second task we have to produce is a trailer for a book that we've read but that has not already been made into an animation and has to last for 20-30 seconds long. The final task that we can choose is to produce an animation for a charity to show what they do to help and has to last for 30 seconds long.

So for my project I have chosen to create the two ident animations for the TV channels E4 and BBC 4 because I feel that I can relate to them more and be experimental with my creations, this is because I don't read books so the second task I wouldn't be able to do and the third task will be a bit boring for me because charity isn't my type of thing.    

No comments:

Post a Comment