Tuesday 17 February 2015

Visual Language: Take 5 Experimentation

For this task we had to listen ti the sounds and draw what we thought we heard by using different materials, methods and techniques. Some of the sounds are easier to work out what they are like a firework or an explosion, but some others where more difficult to work out so thats why the drawings beneath might look abstract.

These were done by using water colour and a light paint brush.
This one on the left was created using pastel but this isn't my favourite piece because the sound was difficult to work out and I didn't really know what to do.
 With the one on the right and bottom they were different ways of drawing the firework noise.


These were created using water colour again but with a more dens brush stroke.

The one on above was created by using water colour pencil and the sound was a long whistle and then a crack.  
    With the one above I used again water colour but I tried to use one constant brush stroke because the sound was a calm melody.


On the right was a sound that I didn't use because I found it too difficult to animate so I changed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment