Friday 6 May 2016

Animated Documentary: FINAL ANIMATION

This is are final animation for this module, Molly finally gave me all of her work so that I could edit it all together. I also had to place some backgrounds in to her animation because they where just black so it looked weird compared to the rest of the animation. I'm relieved that this is now over and done with and no longer have to stress over the work or anything.


I'm happy with the outcome of are documentary animation and I'm pleased that the characters help portray the stories that Molly and I tell. I also like how the background animates to the emotions of the narrative of are stories and how the animation of the background increases when the story gets intents. However, if I could do this all over again I'd spend more time on the audio so that its clear but also has the right amount of emotion in it.

My experience through out this module was different from the rest of my modules because I my of made some things harder for myself and this was the first time I have been a director of a collaborative animation. I feel like my time management could of been better, and I also feel like I should of made more of an effort to keep in contact with my group as we hardly spoke throughout the module compared to the rest of the groups in are class.  

No comments:

Post a Comment