Wednesday 4 May 2016

Animated Documentary: Editing Final Animation

Now that I've finished editing all of my scenes I decided to put the final scenes back into After Effects and put them in the animatic so that I can see what the final outcome will look like and if the scenes fitted in well with the timing of the animatic. I found that very thing was going well and the timing was correct but the only problem was that I've not received any of Molly's work other than three scenes, so I put them in as well however I'm still waiting for her to finish.

I also had an idea to do subtitles with the animation because I had word with my tutors and they said that adding subtitles would benefit the animation well because we'd have a wider audience of people who can watch are animated documentary. So I now had to edit in subtitles to are animation which didn't take too long but I did accidentally have some spelling mistakes the first time I rendered it out, however I've sorted it out now and there are no mistakes.


I feel like this animation work well even fill Mollys scenes aren't finished, I like the timing of the animation and it fits in well with the audio. I also like how the styles change slightly in between the stories because it makes each story seem individual but also emphasises the emotion of the stories as well. The only thing I'd change is probably the arrangement of the animation and make the stories intertwine more with one another. However, I do not like the final audio because I feel like my voice is to quiet and a bit croaky so I'd like to change it so my voice is more clear.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment