Monday 22 February 2016

Animated Documentary: Animatic


This is that animatic that I could put together but because malachi drew out the storyboard in his own style I had to redraw it in the style we wanted and then make an animatic out of it. It took me a while to redraw the storyboard again but once I got it done I started animating it in after effects, however, when I started importing the images into after effects it was importing them as image sequences which I didn't want and I didn't know how to fix this because the when you import some images into after effects it asks you if you want them imported as an image sequence but it didn't tick the box to do so.

To fix this I had to create new sense in photoshop and copy and paste the images in to that and then it worked for some reason. Anyways putting the animatic together now was easy to do so, but unfortunately Malachi didn't have any backgrounds ready for me so I just put in a black background for now. The hardest part of this was making the audio line up with the images because there was just a lot of images to line up with the 2 minute long audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment