Friday 5 February 2016

Responsive: Onform Sketches

Onform Sketches is a competition where someone posts a different shape ever week and people have to create something with the shape given. You can make the shape into a character, an object, what ever you want but you can't change the shape, for example you can't change the size, rotation and colour of the shape.

So far I have done about 4 onform sketches for this competition but I feel like in need to do more drawing in this competition to make is a substantial brief. This brief has challenged me because I'm not that great at coming up with character designs and just sketching in general , but I have also enjoyed doing this because I've posted my sketches on Tumblr and Instagram and the feedback I got from them are very good and had boosted my confidence in drawing more and posting my work out to the public.

These are some of my sketches I've done for the Onform Sketches brief:

No comments:

Post a Comment