Monday 26 October 2015

Character and Narrative: Character Development


Now that I've finished on what the spider looks like I could now finalise and draw up neatly in photoshop so that I can get a better understanding of the final outcome.

My character will have defining features like it having a big butt, two big eyes with smaller ones next to them, and its legs being short and stumpy so that its harder for the spider to get around.

Looking at my character model I feel like some bits might be hard to do on maya like rigging it because I'll have to create a IK spline so that it makes the spider spring up and down when its walking. Also modelling the mouth may be hard because I'm not really sure how to do it, but I'll get to that later on.

 After finalising the character I then decided to add colour to the spider, however I'm not so pleased on the colours I've chosen so when it comes to the interim crit I will ask about the colours I should use for the spider.

I was worried about making the spider brown because most of the time the spider will be on the tree branch so it might clash with the colour of the tree as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment