Saturday 22 April 2017

Extended Practice: Bringing Things Together

At this point I wanted to see what everything would look like together so I opened up the background scene and placed the characters in the studio. This was to show me how the characters would look in the studio and how the lighting would look with the characters. As you can see by the pictures below the character looks quite dark in the studio but that is the idea, I wanted the environment to be dark so that it would look more eerie when she starts to transform into the other robot character. 

I've done some render test timing and at the minute on my machine at home it takes just under two minutes to render out the images you see here. However, this will change when particles start to enter the scene, so I estimate another one to three minutes added on to the two minutes it already takes to render. Seen as though I'm using a render farm instead of rendering the whole thing off myself this will cost quite a bit of money, like I'm talking two to five hundred pounds to get this rendered off in time for submission.    



No comments:

Post a Comment