Tuesday 25 November 2014

Classical Elements: Idea Generation

For the Elements Brief we have to come up with a 20 second animation which includes one of the elements: Water, Earth, Fire and Air. I chose water because I felt that I'd be able to introduce the 12 principles of animation more effectively, plus it was the element which I had the most ideas for.

On the image to the left are my first initial ideas like having water and fire having a battle, a life on a raindrop, or having Gandalf saying "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" to a massive wave of water.

I developed more on the water vs fire idea but then I realised that the concept fro this idea was a bit cliché, so I decided to go for the 'Life of a Raindrop' instead because theres so much I could do with the idea. And then i developed on the idea further.    

No comments:

Post a Comment