Monday 28 November 2016

Extended Practice: Timetable

For this module I decided to make a timetable scheduling where I should be at certain points throughout the module. I feel like this should help my time management and keep me organised because I have sometimes just forgot what I need to do next or rush one stage and then take my time on another, so this should equal the work load out between each stage in the process.

I also have to think about managing my time working with Emma on her project where I'm a background 3D builder and background animator. Working with Emma, I'll have to go through with her what I'll be working on and how much she'll want me to build because I can't be doing too much due to the fact that I will be working on my own project and I'll need to focus on that as my main priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment